It’s easy to delete games on your PS4 to free up storage space for new titles. Here’s how:
1. Select the game you want to delete from your library.
2. Press the Options button on your controller.
3. Select Delete from the menu that appears.
4. Confirm that you want to delete the game by selecting Yes.
Once you’ve deleted a game, you can reinstall it at any time from your PS4’s library.
How to Delete Games on PS4 Using the PlayStation App
Assuming you have the PlayStation app installed on your iOS or Android device, you can delete games from your PS4 using the app. Simply launch the app and log in with your PlayStation account. Once you’re logged in, tap on the PS4 icon in the top-left corner of the screen.
Next, select the ‘Games’ tab from the menu. This will bring up a list of all the games currently installed on your PS4. To delete a game, simply tap on the trash can icon next to the game’s name. Confirm that you want to delete the game and it will be removed from your PS4.
How to Delete Games on PS4 from Your PS4 Hard Drive
If you’re running out of storage space on your PS4, you might need to delete some of your games to free up space. Here’s how to do it:
1. Go to Settings > Application Saved Data Management > Saved Data in System Storage.
2. Select the game you want to delete.
3. Press the Options button, and then select Delete.
4. Confirm that you want to delete the selected game.
5. Repeat steps 2-4 for each game you want to delete.
How to Delete Games on PS4 from Your PS3
It’s easy to delete games from your PS4 to make room for new ones. Here’s how:
From the PS4 home screen, go to Settings > Application Saved Data Management > Saved Data in System Storage.
Select the game you want to delete, then press the Options button > Delete.
Confirm that you want to delete the selected game.
How to Delete Games on PS4 from Your PS Vita
If you want to delete a game from your PS4, you can do so from your PS Vita. To do this, go to the game’s page on the PS Store and select the “Delete” option. This will remove the game from your PS4, freeing up storage space.
1. Delete games you no longer play from your PS4 to free up storage.
2. If you have PS Plus, you can re-download deleted games at any time.
3. You can also delete game data from your PS4 to free up storage.
4. If you want to keep your game data but delete the actual game, you can archive it on your PS4.
5. You can also use external storage to store games and game data on your PS4.
Thanks for reading our guide on how to delete games on PS4 to free up storage. We hope that this guide was helpful and that you were able to successfully delete games from your PS4. If you have any questions or comments, please feel free to leave them below.